Sapiens Game – Oceanofgames – Free Download – Full Version – PC Game – Highly Compressed – Direct Download – Windows – RIP
Sapiens is an intriguing game on human evolution. The player takes charge of a tribe of people in this adventure and strategy game set between the Stone and Bronze Ages, developed by 71st Parallel. To advance their prehistoric settlement, players must hunt, gather, build, and discover new ways of life. The aim is to develop a culture that can thrive in the tribe’s new environment. The isometric game offers appealing hand-drawn aesthetics, despite their simplicity. The evolution tree lays out the potential upgrades and tools for players to acquire during the game. Each era provides the player with the opportunity to use the available resources and technology to advance their tribe.
Players must gather and manage resources, including food, water, and wood, to ensure the continued existence of their tribe. To fulfill the needs of their tribe, players will need to construct a wide variety of buildings. They could require a place to live, store food, or work. Discovering new tools and materials in the Sapiens world is a fun part of the adventure. But they could encounter dangerous creatures or unfriendly locals. Players must use their available resources to create advanced technology that will aid their people in surviving the harsh conditions of the planet.
A lot of the Sapiens features are what make it both challenging and entertaining. Main aspects of the game:
- The game’s evolution tree is a standout feature. What has been discovered and what technologies have been unlocked are displayed here. As the tribe progresses through the ages of the evolution tree, it has access to more advanced tools and materials.
- Ecological sustainability is essential for the survival of Sapiens. Tribes depend on the collection and management of food, water, and wood for their survival.
- Putting up structures is a crucial part of the gameplay. There are some buildings that the player’s tribe needs to construct. They could require a place to live, store food, or work.
- The game is massive and extremely risky. Exploration is necessary for the discovery of new technologies and resources. However, they could run upon dangerous creatures or tribes who aren’t friendly.
- There’s a tech research requirement in this game. To survive in a dangerous world, players must seek out advanced technologies.
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Strategy and management games are abundant. In these three Sapien-like games:
- Civilization VI: Players in this popular strategy game get to build and rule over a civilization. The game spans the whole human timeline, from the Stone Age to the Information Age. Managing resources, building structures, and discovering new technologies are all tasks that players must complete as society grows.
- Age of Empires II: This 1999 real-time strategy classic is a true classic. Players take charge of various civilizations, from the Stone Age to the Imperial Era. Players must collect resources, build structures, and discover new technologies to develop their civilization further.
- RimWorld: The strategic game of survival and resource management is unlike any other. The player assumes a small band of settlers on a distant planet. Players must collect materials, build settlements, and tend to the colonists’ needs if they want to make it. The game’s difficulty is increased by an artificial intelligence system that governs colonists’ actions.
- Banished: This survival-focused city-building game manages resources. In a harsh, relentless environment, players must govern a tiny group of settlers. To survive, players must gather resources, create structures, and manage settlers.
Sapiens Game Free Download
Sapiens Game Free Download For PC Full Version Game setup in single direct download link and torrent for Windows and Laptop from oceanofgames.